The Importance of Personal Credit
Benefits of having good credit
- Low interest rates on credit cards and loans
- Better chance for credit card and loan approval
- More negotiating power
- Get approved for higher limits
- Easier approval for rental houses and apartments
- Better car insurance rates
- Get a cell phone contract with no security deposit
- Avoid security deposits on utilities
- Better hiring potential with certain employers
Tips for improving your score:
Understanding how your credit score is calculated is one of the first steps in improving your credit. The FICO components:
- 35% of your FICO score is a huge factor and is determined by your payment history. On time payments build your score. Late payments hurt your score.
- 30% of your FICO score is determined by comparing the amount you owe, to the amount of credit you have available. Lenders are wary of people using too much credit, as statistics show they’re more likely to miss payments.
- 15% of your FICO score is based on the length of your credit history. There’s a myth that having too many accounts can hurt your credit score. In fact, it’s more important to keep your accounts open.
- 10% of your FICO score is determined by the number of new accounts you open. Opening a new account temporarily lowers your credit score for 12 months.
- 10% of your FICO score is based on the type of credit you use. Lenders like to see a mix of accounts (revolving, installment, open) because statistics have shown that having too many accounts of the same type slightly increases the risk of a person not being able to make timely payments.
There is no shortcut to improving a bad score. However, a focused effort over six months to a year can show a marked improvement in a less-than-perfect score. Alternatively, missing a payment or two can pull your score down significantly in a very short period of time. Here are a few suggestions to help improve a bad score:
- Make payments on time – While this might seem like an obvious suggestion, the single biggest thing you can do to improve your score is to make timely payments on your credit accounts. 35 percent of your score is a reflection of how timely you pay your mortgage, auto loans, credit card payments, or other personal debt. Nothing else will have a greater impact on your credit score.
- Don’t apply for credit you don’t need – Because credit inquiries can reduce your score, applying for unneeded credit could make improving your credit score more difficult.
- Don’t try to shuffle your credit accounts – Transferring balances from one credit account to another doesn’t do anything to help improve your score and is considered a transparent gimmick that might actually lower your credit score.
- Use credit wisely – This could be considered an oversimplification, but it’s important to avoid the temptation to max out your available credit. If the goal is to improve your credit score, try to keep your credit usage to around 15 percent of your available limit.
Remember: There are no shortcuts. Beware of anyone who claims to have a quick fix for a bad credit score—there isn’t one.
- Credit Audit
Get a professional analysis of your credit report to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Credit Education
Get the tools and tips you need to maintain a lifetime of great credit with video and email training.
- Credit Repair
Remove inaccurate and unverifiable items from your credit report and only pay for results.
We help improve your credit score by removing:
- Discharged Bankruptcy
- Student Loans
- Short Sales
- Medical Bills
- Charge Offs
- Child Support
- Late Payments
- Tax Liens
- Incorrect Personal Information
$0 Personal Information deletion
$10 per Hard Inquiry deletion
$25 per Late Payment deletion
$40 per Collection / Charge off / Original Creditor deletion
$70 per Foreclosure / Repossession / Student Loan / Eviction / Medical deletion
$100 per Child Support / Tax Lien / Bankruptcy / Civil Judgement deletion
Additional Service if needed:
$199 Chex Systems Disputes
Heirloom Legacy Financial has implemented a Pay for Performance program. This ensures you pay for what is removed from your credit report. A lot of credit repair companies will charge you month-after-month regardless of what is removed from your credit report.
Credit repair is not a one size fits all solution. With our Pay for Performance program, this will allow us to customize our credit repair program to your specific needs. First, we need to analyze your credit report to give a proper evaluation. Then we will assess exactly where your credit is and where you want it to be. We will work with you to repair your bad credit and will help to raise your credit score. We really want to help people repair their credit and we do so in a very professional way that is really hands on. Heirloom Legacy Financial will help you set goals and then do what we can to help motivate you to achieve those goals.
Best Of All – You Only Pay for What is Corrected!
CREDIT BUILDING RESOURCES
Self helps you establish positive payment history, which is key to building credit. It is an installment account that you will pay into each month. When you are finished with your term, you will get all the money you paid each month, sent to you in a check. After three months of on time payments Self will offer you a secured credit card with no deposit, using your funds from your installment account. You’ll be building credit and saving money at the same time!
A Credit Strong account is the fusion of a secured consumer installment loan and a savings account. During the life of your Credit Strong account you build both credit history and savings.
You’ll end up with payment history for an installment loan on your credit report, which accounts for 35% of your FICO credit score, and the money you’ve saved up in your savings account. Your payments are reported to all three credit bureaus.
Invest in yourself by opening up your secured credit card. Put down the deposit today and start building your better credit score future. Receive your secured credit card in as little as 2 weeks and quickly start building positive credit history that will improve your credit score!
Are you a mortgage, real estate, tax professional, attorney, auto dealer or a professional in any industry that is dependent upon clients with good credit?
If the answer is yes, then partner with Heirloom Legacy Financial to make your clients credit worthy. Refer your credit-challenged client to us, we will work to increase their credit score in record time and we always refer them back to you for your services. You can track your client’s progress in our Affiliate Login Portal. When your client logs into our web portal, the first thing they will see is your photo and contact information as a reminder of their goal and the professional who referred them to us! Personal Credit client Referral Fee is $50.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Cancellation Policy:
Services are provided on a month-to-month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (3) three days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
Commitment to Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
3. Sharing of Information
Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC does not under any circumstances share, sell, rent, or in any other way provide your information to anyone for any use whatsoever.
Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and encryption protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
5. Information Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC Gathers and Tracks
Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide manually on our web site. This information is gathered on our Enrollment (Sign Up) Form and includes name, address, email address. This information is not shared or used for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
- Information Heirloom Legacy Financial, LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience.
7. Your Consent
8. Public Safety and Legal Process
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.